The conference will be held
- from 8th to 10th December 2022
- at TRIANGEL Open Space; Kaiserstrasse 93, 76133, Karlsruhe Germany: View Map.
The conference venue is located near the city center of Karlsruhe, at 12mn walk from the Karlsruhe Palace and its botanical garden, and 9mn walk from the Marketplace and Friedrichsplatz, the main locations of Karlsruhe’s Christmas Market, surrounded by the State Museum of Natural History and the Baden State Library:
To reach the venue
- From the main train station Karlsruhe Hbf you can easily reach the venue by bike (10mn). Bike racks are available near the TRIANGEL Open Space.
- From Karlsruhe main train station by public transport (9mn up to 15mn):
- city rail line 3, stop Kronenplatz (Fritz-Erler-Str.)
- city rail line 2 or S4, stop Kronenplatz (U)
- city rail line S1, stop Marktplatz (Pyramide U)
- More information on city transport:https://www.kvv.de/
- From the closest airport Flughafen Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden
- By bus (line 234 or X34) and city train connection (line S7, S81, RE2). Approx. 1 hour.
- By taxi, car rental or shuttle service. Further information on the airport website. Approx. 40mn up to 1 hour depending on the traffic.
- From the train stations (regional and long distance station) at the Frankfurt international Airport frequent trains run to Karlsruhe main station.
Accommodation in Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe city offers a range of accommodation options and is well connected by public transport. You can find several hotels close to the conference venue: